Aims and Objectives
The Society strongly believes that progress, development and general health of any nation, besides other things, depends primarily upon the quality of young upcoming generation, their level and quality of education, social and cultural consciousness The children from lower economic strata, though meritorious and with a tremendous potential, often lag behind because of lack of financial and allied resources.
- To operate under strict secular environment with no consideration to cast, color, creed, and religion.
- To provide financial aid to needy and meritorious students
- To engage in activities directly or in collaboration with other similar institutions, to help the level of education and uplift social and cultural consciousness.
- To support libraries, participate in publishing books, organize discussions and seminars to impart knowledge and understanding amongst the upcoming generation.
- To do all such things/acts/activities which are necessary and/or conducive to the attainment of the Society’s objectives.